Senior Vice President of Enterprise Solutions
The Learning House Inc.
There is a recognizable skills gap in the American workforce, and employers are feeling the burden. While many companies are struggling to fill open positions, the
Closing the Skills Gap study seeks to understand where employers are seeing the biggest gaps, identify potential solutions for closing those gaps and discover how
partnerships with educators might help.
This new report, developed by The Learning House, Inc. and Future Workplace, surveyed 600 U.S. human resources leaders to understand their thoughts on the
workforce readiness of recent college graduates, the existing skills gap and effective ways of developing current employees.
In this report, you’ll discover:
• Employers’ thoughts on college grad preparedness for the working world
• Challenges companies face with closing the skills gap
• The most in-demand skills
• Potential solutions for addressing the skills gap
• How companies are investing in upskilling and reskilling current employees