Meet the CLW community you will be among at Corporate Learning Week on 11/27 in Orlando, FL.
After surveying 100+ global learning and development leaders to gain a better understanding of where learning analytics is headed over the next few years. The survey results provide insight into budget trajectories for 2019, investment priorities over the next 24 months, top challenges, analytics maturity benchmarks, the most popular metrics for determining ROI on L&D investments and more.
Big Data, Analytics and L&D: How Verizon, McDonald's, Christus Health & Andeavor are Driving Innovation with Learning Analytics
Forward-thinking companies across all industries are embracing learning analytics to better understand and optimize their learning environments. In this Learning Analytics ebook, we sat down with three 2018 Corporate Learning Week speakers from Verizon, McDonald's & Christus Health to discuss:
- How they're using learning analytics to not only improve the efficiency and effectiveness of L&D, but support organization agility and innovation
- Tools & techniques for leveraging learning analytics to align L&D with business strategy and communicate the value of L&D to the c-suite
- What you need to know before you implement a new learning analytics initiative to ensure long-term success
Read candid, real-word advice from:
- Miguel Reynoso, Finance Senior Learning and, Development Leader, Verizon
- Kevin Yates, Learning Systems Manager, McDonalds
- Tobias Washington, Director of Learning Experiences Design and Technology, Christus Health
- Mark Lewis, Head of Training – Logistics, Andeavor
Access this brief one-pager describing the key values of attending CLW 2018.
Please see the final on-site agenda for 2018 CLW at the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, FL.
Learn more about the jam packed C-Level Executive sessions and speakers we have attending and presenting at Corporate Learning Week.
Learn more about the exciting talent management sessions and executive level speakers we have attending and presenting at Corporate Learning Week.