Presented by Grovo
This guide explains the method, philosophy, and business benefits of microlearning. The idea is simple: in an environment of information overload, small content is the only way to engage learners in the process of building successful behaviors.
Interested in optimizing your learning ecosystem? In this packet find out how leading edge companies such as RBC and IBM cultivate exceptional learning experiences with design thinking, learning analytics and business-aligned L&D strategies. Includes 3 past presentations on:
- Designing & Developing a 21st Century Learning Ecosystem
- The Architects of Experience, Techniques on Measuring Leadership Effectiveness
- Calculating ROI in Training and Performance Improvement.
Our VR and Immersive Tech e-book contains 3 case studies from the next frontier of L&D. Download 3 presentations on:
- Virtualization, Globalization and the New World of Work. An Interview with Karmiko Burton, Senior Manager, Global Franchise Training & Capability, Taco Bell
- How Wells Fargo Leverages Voice Enabled Intelligence Augmentation to Improve Employee Performance. Interview and presentation by Ken Hubbell, Senior Vice President, Instructional Design Strategy & Innovation, Wells Fargo
- Blending Technology and Learning at Six Flags. Presentation by Jayson Maxwell, Corporate Director of Learning & Development, Six Flags
- How New Employee Demographics and the Digital-Thinking Workforce are Driving the Shift in Technology. Presentation by Jamie Dalferes, VP Learning & Talent Development, Lincoln Property Management
Reality check your corporate learning framework in this overview of how the biggest and most profitable approach L&D. Take a look at how Walmart, Ford, Nationwide, AT&T and Boeing have:
- Established a big picture vision for learning excellence
- Have tied their learning objectives to business priorities
- Cultivated a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within L&D as well as across the enterprise
- Promoted self-directed and continuous learning
Employers are increasingly gathering data on employees – from workplace behavior to social media use and other personal information—to produce insights that benefit the business. This raises a significant question. Is your employer watching your every move? The findings in this report explore corporate use of employee data, metrics, and analytics, and employee perceptions of workplace privacy and protection in 2018.
To create a well-rounded report on the current state of people analytics and data privacy, we conducted two separate evaluations.
In Part 1, we surveyed 150+ HR leaders across a wide range of industries to gain an understanding of the current state of people analytics. We asked respondents to benchmark their analytics maturity level, specify how they manage employee records and data to HR activities, and describe the largest impact people analytics has had on their business. HR leaders were also asked to share current priorities and obstacles preventing the successful implementation of analytics.
In Part 2, we conducted an anonymous survey of 100+ full-time employees to gather their thoughts on data collection in the workplace. Employers are increasingly gathering data on employees–from workplace behavior to social media use and other personal information—to produce insights that benefit the business. The findings in part 2 explore employee perceptions of workplace privacy and protection in 2018.
Big Data, Analytics and L&D: How Verizon, McDonald's, Christus Health & Andeavor are Driving Innovation with Learning Analytics
Forward-thinking companies across all industries are embracing learning analytics to better understand and optimize their learning environments. In this Learning Analytics ebook, we sat down with three 2018 Corporate Learning Week speakers from Verizon, McDonald's & Christus Health to discuss:
- How they're using learning analytics to not only improve the efficiency and effectiveness of L&D, but support organization agility and innovation
- Tools & techniques for leveraging learning analytics to align L&D with business strategy and communicate the value of L&D to the c-suite
- What you need to know before you implement a new learning analytics initiative to ensure long-term success
Read candid, real-word advice from:
- Miguel Reynoso, Finance Senior Learning and, Development Leader, Verizon
- Kevin Yates, Learning Systems Manager, McDonalds
- Tobias Washington, Director of Learning Experiences Design and Technology, Christus Health
- Mark Lewis, Head of Training – Logistics, Andeavor