Additional Content Download
Presented by Grovo
This guide explains the method, philosophy, and business benefits of microlearning. The idea is simple: in an environment of information overload, small content is the only way to engage learners in the process of building successful behaviors.
The CUBIC Award for Leadership Development Excellence recognizes L&D departments that have developed strong leadership programs designed to retain top performers, including a focus on mentorship, HiPo development and coaching.
The CUBIC Award for Corporate University of the Year recognizes a corporate university that has successfully launched or shown continued excellence at a strategic level, assisting its parent organization in achieving its mission. These teams have identified and supported the performance requirements of the business, and engaged business executives as partners in developing and executing programs. The L&D departments show evidence of best use of technology and creative problem solving with roadblocks.
Zappos is world renowned for its strong â€” and some times quirky â€” culture. As an e-tailer, it can be hard, however, to get employees tethered to their computers to interact face to face. As the leadership development program manager at Zappos IP, Rich Hazeltine is tasked with passing on the company's strong culture and values to leaders. We sat down with Rich to chat about how the company's recent growth and its promotion-from-within strategy affect leadership and training at Zappos.
Interested in optimizing your learning ecosystem? In this packet find out how leading edge companies such as RBC and IBM cultivate exceptional learning experiences with design thinking, learning analytics and business-aligned L&D strategies. Includes 3 past presentations on:
- Designing & Developing a 21st Century Learning Ecosystem
- The Architects of Experience, Techniques on Measuring Leadership Effectiveness
- Calculating ROI in Training and Performance Improvement.
A conversation with Kate Berardo, Head of Leadership Development at Facebook, where she leads a global team responsible for curating the best learning content for all employees across the company. Found out how she and her team have designed personalized learning that ranges from ‘bring your own content’ courses that have zero technology to courses that leverage the latest technology to create a more personal and powerful learning experience. She is a specialist in leadership and team development, women’s leadership, executive coaching and global skill building.
Results from our survey of over 100+ senior-level corporate learning executives on their top L&D challenges, investments and key objectives for 2018.
We surveyed 100+ learning analytics leaders to find out what's trending in 2018? Learn more about:
- Budget Trajectory for Learning Analytics Solutions in 2018
- Learning Analytics Solutions Trends
- Top Metrics for determing ROI on L&D Investments
- Top Challenges in learning analytics adoption
Our VR and Immersive Tech e-book contains 3 case studies from the next frontier of L&D. Download 3 presentations on:
- Virtualization, Globalization and the New World of Work. An Interview with Karmiko Burton, Senior Manager, Global Franchise Training & Capability, Taco Bell
- How Wells Fargo Leverages Voice Enabled Intelligence Augmentation to Improve Employee Performance. Interview and presentation by Ken Hubbell, Senior Vice President, Instructional Design Strategy & Innovation, Wells Fargo
- Blending Technology and Learning at Six Flags. Presentation by Jayson Maxwell, Corporate Director of Learning & Development, Six Flags
- How New Employee Demographics and the Digital-Thinking Workforce are Driving the Shift in Technology. Presentation by Jamie Dalferes, VP Learning & Talent Development, Lincoln Property Management
Reality check your corporate learning framework in this overview of how the biggest and most profitable approach L&D. Take a look at how Walmart, Ford, Nationwide, AT&T and Boeing have:
- Established a big picture vision for learning excellence
- Have tied their learning objectives to business priorities
- Cultivated a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within L&D as well as across the enterprise
- Promoted self-directed and continuous learning