Additional Content Download
Presented by Grovo
This guide explains the method, philosophy, and business benefits of microlearning. The idea is simple: in an environment of information overload, small content is the only way to engage learners in the process of building successful behaviors.
Zappos is world renowned for its strong â€” and some times quirky â€” culture. As an e-tailer, it can be hard, however, to get employees tethered to their computers to interact face to face. As the leadership development program manager at Zappos IP, Rich Hazeltine is tasked with passing on the company's strong culture and values to leaders. We sat down with Rich to chat about how the company's recent growth and its promotion-from-within strategy affect leadership and training at Zappos.
Interested in optimizing your learning ecosystem? In this packet find out how leading edge companies such as RBC and IBM cultivate exceptional learning experiences with design thinking, learning analytics and business-aligned L&D strategies. Includes 3 past presentations on:
- Designing & Developing a 21st Century Learning Ecosystem
- The Architects of Experience, Techniques on Measuring Leadership Effectiveness
- Calculating ROI in Training and Performance Improvement.
A conversation with Kate Berardo, Head of Leadership Development at Facebook, where she leads a global team responsible for curating the best learning content for all employees across the company. Found out how she and her team have designed personalized learning that ranges from ‘bring your own content’ courses that have zero technology to courses that leverage the latest technology to create a more personal and powerful learning experience. She is a specialist in leadership and team development, women’s leadership, executive coaching and global skill building.
Results from our survey of over 100+ senior-level corporate learning executives on their top L&D challenges, investments and key objectives for 2018.
We surveyed 100+ learning analytics leaders to find out what's trending in 2018? Learn more about:
- Budget Trajectory for Learning Analytics Solutions in 2018
- Learning Analytics Solutions Trends
- Top Metrics for determing ROI on L&D Investments
- Top Challenges in learning analytics adoption
Our VR and Immersive Tech e-book contains 3 case studies from the next frontier of L&D. Download 3 presentations on:
- Virtualization, Globalization and the New World of Work. An Interview with Karmiko Burton, Senior Manager, Global Franchise Training & Capability, Taco Bell
- How Wells Fargo Leverages Voice Enabled Intelligence Augmentation to Improve Employee Performance. Interview and presentation by Ken Hubbell, Senior Vice President, Instructional Design Strategy & Innovation, Wells Fargo
- Blending Technology and Learning at Six Flags. Presentation by Jayson Maxwell, Corporate Director of Learning & Development, Six Flags
- How New Employee Demographics and the Digital-Thinking Workforce are Driving the Shift in Technology. Presentation by Jamie Dalferes, VP Learning & Talent Development, Lincoln Property Management
Reality check your corporate learning framework in this overview of how the biggest and most profitable approach L&D. Take a look at how Walmart, Ford, Nationwide, AT&T and Boeing have:
- Established a big picture vision for learning excellence
- Have tied their learning objectives to business priorities
- Cultivated a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within L&D as well as across the enterprise
- Promoted self-directed and continuous learning
Where is the future of L&D headed? What skills, concepts and ideologies do you need to familiarize yourself with now in order to ensure your learning organization stays relevant for years to come? In this infographic, we outline the top trends and innovations shaping the future of corporate learning such as:
- Personalized + Adaptive Learning
- Social Learning
- Virtual & Augemented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual (VR) & Augemented Reality (AR)
- Adaptability Quotient (AQ)
This Case Study by Bersin explores how Abbvie radically changed how the company develops leaders by adopting an approach that enabled learning wherever and whenever it occurs in the organization and spur business-focused discussions with leaders about development needs.
This 15 page report:
- Describes the key challenges that motivated AbbVie to rethink its legacy development model
- Explains why AbbVie embraced an invisible approach to learning as a development strategy
- Reveals how the company quickly transitioned from static classroom courses to customized, modular solutions
- Demonstrates how business-focused conversations between leaders and talent executives replaced the course catalog as a development tool
Employers are increasingly gathering data on employees – from workplace behavior to social media use and other personal information—to produce insights that benefit the business. This raises a significant question. Is your employer watching your every move? The findings in this report explore corporate use of employee data, metrics, and analytics, and employee perceptions of workplace privacy and protection in 2018.